The Angiogenesis Foundation builds medical advocacy campaigns using sophisticated web platforms, updated social media, and print media dissemination at special events. We create scientific educational content that is accurate, easy to understand, and contains practical information about angiogenesis and its relation to a given disease state and overall health.
Our multimedia campaigns use compelling graphic media that includes:
- animations of angiogenesis and antiangiogenesis;
- message-based motion graphics;
- slide shows containing “Calls to Action”
- videos featuring patient or participant testimonials
- downloadable brochures for patients and their caregivers
- white paper reports based on recent expert summits
- references from the peer-reviewed literature; and
- links to other resources for information and connections to other advocacy groups.
These tools can be accessed by patients and their caregivers, advocacy leaders, and other stakeholders to help individuals make more informed decisions in their healthcare.
The tools are convertible to materials that can be distributed at live events, such as conference exhibits, and awareness raising events.
Most projects are initially produced in English, with a framework that enables future translation into different languages (for example, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Portuguese, etc).
e-book about what to do to protect your vision when diagnosed with diabetes, resources to consult for continued care, and the latest in treatment options. Connect with the Eye Can Do It community on Facebook and Twitter to get the most up-to-date information from The Angiogenesis Foundation regarding news, events, and research development.